Learning Journal - Week 1
I've had quite an eventful first week at California State University, Monterey Bay. Although I had technically started a few weeks ago, my official first week has been this past week, starting September 2nd, 2025. This week alone has not only been very informative, but it's also helped me prepare for what's to come during this learning journey I have set ahead of me. In a way, all of this preparation has helped ease me of my worries as now I feel confident in the structure of the course, as well as confidence in the faculty who will be assisting me and the team members that I will continue this journey with.
I still have a lot to do in terms of preparation -- these first two courses are all about preparation after all -- but so far I've already had the chance to create a weekly schedule that I will adhere to, get used to communicating with my professors, and I have already had a meeting with my team members and we have a structure on note-taking.
While we haven't officially begun any specific computer science courses, I am very glad that the first portion of this program is completely dedicated to ensuring we have all the tools necessary to succeed -- not only in our educational journey, but also in our professional career journey.
I can't wait to see what's next!
Comments
Post a Comment